Thursday, June 4, 2009

This Is Going To Be HARD

Tonight was a real test. I went to Woolly Lamb for knit night; wine, dips, cookies, etc. were available for everyone to share. TOUGH! I managed to only take a little watermelon, a few grapes, and 3 long thin bread sticks. I'm pretty proud of that but I'm feeling sorry for myself that I couldn't have more....NO POINTS LEFT!

Brigitte asked me where my item from the fashion show was. I wore the cream colored top, which I really like, but I just didn't want to put it in the contest. It's nice but couldn't possibly compete with some of the beautiful items everyone else made. Mary Jane's beautiful Maggie Sweater, Ursula's lovely lace sweater she made for her Mother, Ro primary colored baby blanket....these items are all so pretty and colorful. Mine is nice too but too plain...

Oh well, maybe next year I can enter something real pretty!

My motto is one day at a time and tomorrow is another day!

No comments: