Monday, November 25, 2013

Seven Days Under My Belt!

Hello to all my family and friends!
Well, I've finished 7 days of my 45 day challenge! Today is day 38 and I get to cross the day off on my calendar at work tomorrow! I am very pleased with the success of my challenge. I have to admit that Saturday night was not my best night but sometimes it just creeps up on you! Once the day is over, you just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again!

I didn't blog over the weekend but I'm picking up again today! Since this week is Thanksgiving week, I won't have my usual weigh-in on Thursday. They don't hold it against you if you don't weight in, however, I plan to weigh in on Friday at my neighborhood WW store! I need to weigh in just to keep myself honest!

Off to work on some of my many crafts and see if I can at least one done soon! I hope to post some pictures soon of completed projects!

No comments: