Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day Two and Counting!

Hi friends,
Yes, another successful day and another day crossed off the calendar! It hasn't been too bad so far but it's only two days! I will succeed! Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm hoping I stay the same weight as last week, at least! I'm being optimistic but after the weekend I had, it will be a miracle! I was walking around the office today collecting money for a charity the firm sponsors and met with people I haven't seen for almost a year. So many of them were surprised and couldn't believe how much weight I lost. They were all so happy for me and supportive of my efforts! Makes me feel so good. I thank all my family and friends, once again, for their support and encouragement!

Well, I finished the book, The Silent Wife. It was a great book! I really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down. Very good ending! I highly recommend this one. Now I'm reading one of my Katie Fforde books, Wild Designs. I can recommend any of her books if you want a funny, light hearted and lovey dovey book! She never disappoints!

I didn't see my cousin in Chicago Fire last night but really did enjoy it. She said you had to know exactly where she was to notice her. I'm sure it was exciting for her to be involved in that show and see those hot (no pun intended) guys! I also enjoyed seeing my man, Adam Levin, become People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive! I could have told them that a long time ago! : )

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Then the following Sunday is December 1! Have you gotten your Christmas shopping done yet? I try to get mine done before Thanksgiving but I'm still waiting on Christmas lists from David and Joanne!

Well, off to my knitting! Hope you have a nice evening.

No comments: