Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Purple Hat?

A little birdie told me my sister Juanita wanted a hat. Your wish is my command! This beautiful purple hat will be winging its way to you this weekend! (I hope it doesn't take as long as Kathy's books took to get to her!) Hope it keeps you warm and you enjoy!


Not too much going on this week. Had a great time at Woolly Lamb on Sunday for our Super Bowl Party! We had a lot of healthy food and enjoyed the time together knitting, eating and chatting.

I made a delicious minestrone soup for dinner on Sunday using a weight watchers recipe. We all enjoyed it with some Tastefully Simple Beer Bread. We had another helping on Tuesday night. I also made some pumpkin cupcakes but they didn't turn out right. They never rose and were soft inside! I was really mad because I thought they would taste so good and were low calorie! Darn!

Off to watch Chicago Fire and then the news. We're supposed to get some rain/snow/ice tonight. That promises to make rush hour tomorrow morning very unpleasant!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!! Thanks so much sweetie, I really didn't expect it so soon! I'm going to wear it every time I'm able :^) You are so talented <3