Monday, September 3, 2012

It's A Candy Corn Blog!

Hello to all my faithful followers! (Both Juanita and Mandy!)  : }
Hope everyone is well and ready for Halloween! I know I am! As soon as September comes around, I'm ready for my favorite holiday! I LOVE candy corn! Here are a few things I've made that are "candy corn" related:


Fan and Feather Baby Blanket
(Doesn't it look like candy corn?)
Candy Corn Door Hanger



Candy Corn Jar



(Still can't figure out how to start typing again after putting pictures on blog!)

I've been reading a lot and knitting a bit. I did finish the hat and scarf for charity knitting but forgot to get a picture of it. I have organized and gotten rid of a lot of my crafting stuff. I finally got rid of my old sewing machine that doesn't work. I thought I would keep it to just do straight seaming....there is no light or electronics so I don't know what stitch I'm sewing. I got rid of it....
 
We are anxiously waiting for our dear friends Mandy and Thomas to visit us. They are coming from Germany for their first visit to the USA and will be here in one week! It's hard to believe that since they've been planning this trip for a year! I can't believe it's one week from today! I'm getting Gregory's room ready for them so they can spend a night with us. We'll have a lot of fun and get a deep dish pizza for them!
 
That's it for now. I'll try to update my blog at least two or three times a week. (And try to figure out how to type after putting pictures on! Have a wonderful week (it's a day short for us in the USA) and don't work too hard!
 






Candy Corn Garland



















No comments: