Thursday, July 29, 2010

Away to School

My youngest son will be going off to college this morning....not too far...so we can visit him regularly! (I don't think he'll enjoy that!) I'm not too emotional because we've done it with him several times now as well as his older brother. A secret part of me is happy because then I can use his bedroom! He will be a junior this year and is living in an apartment with 4 rommoates. That should give him tons of stories for his own children some day! I hope he has fun but I hope he learns some common sense through this all!

We went looking at furniture for him as well as a bed last night. He doesn't need a lot so that will be good! I'd love to get him a nice desk and chair but he won't have room. Hopefully he has room for the things he needs!

I will keep you updated and share some pics soon!

No comments: