Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I have a Blog!?

I've been thinking about setting up a "blog" for a year or so now and have finally done it! Now I just don't know what to say! I recently met someone visiting the states from London, England at my favorite knitting shop "Woolly Lamb" (woollylambyarn.com) in Norwood Park in Chicago, Illinois. We were talking about Ravelry.com and that we were both on it. I got her name and looked her up. I couldn't believe the great blog she had so I looked into doing one for myself using her "blog company." It really seems to be pretty easy and free...or I hope so!


I love to knit, scrapbook and am interested in learning to quilt and crochet. I also belong to Ravelry.com. I love to read knitting blogs, especially The Yarn Harlot!

Please bear with me as I learn something new in my middle age!

No comments: